Sunday, December 30, 2007

Long Time No See,Friend

Oh no,today already 30/12.Horrible??!!It means that only 2 days left in 2007.After that,I need to add 1 more year in my 'AGE'.So horrible,right??!!

Talked others.Yesterday I met someone I have not met in a period.Yik Wei came Ipoh and we met in [E-Box].When I drove to [E-Box],I got a little bit worried.It is because last time xiao jiu jiu said that his friend found his car was lost after singing K.I scare will meet the same matter,and mummy also not really allow me drive there.But..Woon Yee and Ching Mum went to JJ met Yik Wei in earlier time.No one can fetch me so I have to drive there myself.This time I only told mummy after reached there.

The conditions not really good yesterday.I means the stereo and our Mr Yik Wei.[E-box] getting bad nowadays,no matter stereo,bad taste of food and the song list not updated.I can't even find any songs from Daniel's latest album.WTF!!!Our Mr Yik Wei lost his sound yesterday,so bad.He just only can sat beside and watched us sing.Sometimes he can't stand anymore and joined us.But after singing 2 sentences,he just getting worse.Aiyo,friend,you just be a good boy and listen to us la....wahaha^^

We sang until 7pm.4 of us went [Crazy] by 2 cars to meet Chin Ying.I so hardly to find a car park.But when I just parked my car,I get a call from Yik Wei.He said too full inside [Crazy],so they changed to [Yeolde English].OMG!!!Why don't say it early??!!Just finish parking then need to leave again.Make the little Indian boy stared at us.We reached [Yeolde English] with Chin Ying at the same time.And King Soon also reached there then.I feel that I really become loyal customer of [Yeolde English].Only 1 week before I've been there.Other people may think that I like to eat steak very much,but the truth is I'm not.(since I came back at September,I went there more than 7 times).Look at the same choices in menu,I just ordered the same lamb cut.But the drink,mummy is not here this time and I can't order Longan juice already(It's too big for 1 person).Then I changed ordering Fruit Punch.I called my parents and think to ask them join me in [Yeolde English],who knows,they are having dinner at Menglembu that time.But when they heard that I went [Yeolde English] again,also said 'beh tahan'...wahaha^^

We chatted our recent life there.King Soon and Chin Ying went back earlier due to some personal reasons.Then Yik Wei,Woon Yee,CHing Mum and I just decided to go to Ching mum's house to continue.But we also didn't spend a lot of time there cause it's too late.Mummy at first want to scold me for going home late who knows I tried to change the topic and I'm successful to 'escape'.haha^^

(We have taken some photos but now still in Ching Mum's camera..Will upload soon)

No comments: