Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Really NO secret in kampung!!

Today I need to start my kampung life again.Already 2 months in Parit already.I remember last time got a HK series called [飞短留长父子兵](forget its english name) said that Stanley has no secret.That time I feel funny.But since I came back Parit,I really feel that KAMPUNG REALLY NO SECRET lo~~~No one know me from the beginning,till now,I don't say everyone know me but almost half kampung lo....Today,no matter relatives,customers,neighbors,even those I never talk with also know I'm back from KL,asked souvenir from me...Phew!!!Of course,souvenir not with me now,if want,just go KL 'get' yourself lo~~~

Drove grandparents to Ipoh cause they wanted to attend a dinner.For celebrating my neighbor's grandson 1 month old.At first I thought whole family also need to attend but mummy came back and told me just let Nga went with daddy enough.It's good also since I also not really want to go.Mummy and I went for dinner at Yeolde English.Frankly speaking,this is the first time I eat with mummy alone since I came back from Sydney.I miss this feeling so much~~Mummy is right,no matter what,mummy still the closest people in my life.Before that,always got other people there,can't really chat with her.Although only few hours today,the feeling still not bad~~

(Shhhh...don't tell others that mummy and I went out for dinner~~It's a secret between mummy and I o~~)


Oh God,can you please arrange me end kampung life ASAP????

No comments: