Thursday, December 06, 2007

KL trip begin!!

Yan and I today reached KL at 11.55am.The bus quite punctual today.It only used 2 hours from toll to toll,fast,right??!!We took taxi to Sungei Wang to meet Hwee Ching there.HC need to finish her piano lesson then only can meet us.Her sister,Hwee Chia also came along.We put our luggages to HC's car first.

We went to the newly opened shopping center---Pavillion.It just opened at September.Pavillion quite big.But for me,I don't like to buy those branded things.So,quite boring to shopping there.Yan also like that.I think Pavillion target customers are those highly income people.Got alot of international branded outlets inside Pavillion.I only can do the window shopping there.We went to Starbucks to have some coffee when we are tired.After that,we went to our next stop---Sungei Wang.Hwee Chia said goodbye to us since she has to go another place.Pavillion VS Sg Wang,for Yan,totally is Hell and Heaven.She get excited when reached Sg Wang.We bought many things,especially Yan.She too like Black.Every shirts she bought also BLACK in colour.OMG!!!We having dinner at Kim Gary---a restaurant I missed alot.Then HC drove us back to Klang.I feel uncomfortable all the way.Just feel like vomit.I only tried not to say much inside the car.When HC went into the patrol station,I faster ran into the washroom to vomit.Luckily,feel much better after that.

Till here,I want to say:"HC,thanks for driving us to Klang!!Muaks~" If without HC,I think I can't enjoy today.

No comments: