Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Winter Solstice!!(冬至快乐)

Today is Winter Solstice(冬至,I really don't know am I correct or not).Have you eaten TangYuan(汤圆) already??I ate already,but...I still not satisfy because it's just made from xiao yi.Mummy said she no need to make tang yuan since I took back from Parit...Wuwuwuwu~~I haven't eat my mummy's handmade tang yuan...

We went out for dinner today.But,today is so special---Nga said she want to pay the bill.This is the first time I listen that Nga wanna treat us for meal.The 'boss' said that she want to go Yeolde English there.We think to order the cheapest to help the little girl save money,who know she keep telling me not to save.How nice is she!!!We really enjoyed today dinner!!!wahaha^^


Our "boss" today---Nga and mummy~


It's daddy and my turn~


Four of us!!!(Aiya,the waitress's photo taking skill really...too bad...)


Not the big amount~~


Nga a,thank you so much for your generous~~ And not to forget,HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE to everyone~~

No comments: