Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tired!!

Just walked back.I feel very very tired.I not said psychical tired,I mean psychological tired.I think nothing can tire than psychological tired.

Last time went back home also got company,like yi ma and the 2 boys.But today,only myself walked back.Feel not used to it.Yi ma and the 2 boys can go if they want,but how about me...No matter how many times I complain,I still need to stay at the place I don't want to stay.Feel 'sour'..Can't speak this at grandpa's house.I know there is no use if I say out.Nobody understand my true feeling.(Or I have to said,they just think my matter is small matter,can hold to last..)Then why I want to waste my energy to say??It's better said it to my bolster~~

So sorry,please forgive of my out-of-control again...I can't stop myself crying just now.Now,I just wish to go back my personal room,cry it as I like~~

No comments: