Sunday, December 16, 2007

GEMILANG!!!

"Kini gemilang itu semakin,pastiku genggam...." I have long time do not listen this song.Just finish watching [ASIAN IDOL],one word---EXCELLENT!!!It combined 6 Idol winners in 6 Asia country,included Malaysia,Singapore,Indonesia,India,Vietnam and Philippines.Really a high standard of competition.

Among 6 contestants,besides our Jac,I like the Vietnam Idol---Phuong Vy.I feel this girl can shine,and singing also good.Another contestant is from Philippines---Mau Marcello.I like her 2nd song---Reach.I guess,this maybe her winning song in [Philippines Idol].And others,no big comment.I missed Jac 1st song since I still on the way back.When she sang her winning song---"Gemilang",I have to agree what the Singapore judge said,she use too much technical in that song,just lack some surprise and touching.It's true.This song made me think of [Malaysian Idol].Too bad 8TV have to stop holding this nice competition due of the copyright fees.Till now,Malaysian Idol still the one singing competition I like the most...

Finish talking the contestants.Now is the judges and hosts.6 participate countries assigned 1 judge.Of course,Paul Moss is representing Malaysia,no other choice can be better than him.And the host,Jien is representing Malaysia too...Long time do not see his handsome face.He still handsome.He still teased Paul Moss always,same as before in Malaysian Idol.Oh ya,I found another handsome host in Asian Idol,so coincidently,he also called DANIEL..wahaha^^

Oh...crazy whole night just night,need to sleep already...wait the result comes out at night lo...


The stage so nice,can't believe Indonesia also got such nice stage~~

No comments: