Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye,2007!!


Today already last day of 2007.The calenders on the wall are thick when the year start and now,only left the last page..just think of many many thing...

Can see many place having their recap in 2007 and I also think to do my recap of whole 2007..hehe^^

January: I have a very wonderful countdown(at least I think so).Last time I always just sat in front of the tv and watched people count downing.This year finally I have chance to go Sg Weng to countdown.Feeling,just 1 word:"HOT".I know there's a lot of people,so just wear a sleeveless shirt,but still like just finished from bathing when I reached home,wet+sticky,geli...Many artists were performing there,of course,include Daniel.There is a thing happened there.I think to write down many many times but no chance.Now I decided to write it here.In Sg Weng there,more people means more problem there too,for example,pickpocket and street fighting.We just continuing listen people said someone stealing there.Luckily our things are just safe.Guys standing Huey and I just suddenly started quarreling,and almost started fighting.There is people just tried to stop their actions and I am one of them.Huey also get shocked when she saw me did that.I was really go in front and hold the guy's hand to stop they fight.Is me to bring Huey there,of course I need to protect her.I really scared if they really fight,they will accidentally hurt us.Or,if police come,then we sure need to be witness,it's just waste our time.Based on the reasons above,I really need to stop them.That time I even didn't feel scare.(maybe this is my INBORN characterize).At last,the guys did not fight(I really feel my sense of accomplishment).The guy who I hold his hand and his friends just become our 'bodyguard',helped us to push those who rushed to front.wahaha^^ We did not watched the show till ending.We scared if we watched it till the end,then the train sure will packed of people.So,better just left before it's ended.We watched the fireworks in the monorail..so nice...


February: Besides CNY,there is many things worth to write.Finally I get a new phone---N70.Although it's not the latest,I already feel satisfy.At least,I no need to use that trouble maker--GEO phone...


March: March for me is month for 'food'.Doris and I just went every where to find the nice food.At the same time,we always make some nice food in Doris's house,like sushi,kuih,and also Sarawak Laksa.But,I still need to 'pay' for the nice food.That is,my allergy problem just happened again after eating the laksa.That time my lips just swollen like hot dog.So terrible.I did not step out from my house almost a week.I should know I am allergy to PRAWN.This is not the first time I had.But the strange thing is,not every time I will like that after eating prawn.The laksa they made this time was using prawn and prawn head.I think maybe is the prawn head make me swollen..haih..


April: For western people,April is a very special month for them because of Eastern day.Can't blame them.They not like Chinese have many memorable days.We went to the Sydney Eastern Show.There was many people there.I saw alot of farm there,and also the animals and plants.(although I not really interested of that)..You can find the details for the post of Eastern Show.


May: Still concerned about FOOD.Since I came to Sydney,I tried many countries' food such as Chinese food,Indian food,Italian food,but I never try the western food like steak.Finally this month I have my very first steak and first beer in Sydney..haha


June: For me,June always is the most important month.It is because my most important day is fall on June.So coincidentally,my birthday and lunar birthday also in June this year.And not to forget,this is the first time I celebrated my birthday in overseas.Feeling,not so good...


July: 11/7,I received a very special call.This call is from MYFM.I was the first and lucky people to vote the champion song that day.I still very remember my conversion with Lee Chi Seng(MYFM dj).That time really nervous.The funniest thing is,this is the first time I heard my voice from radio.Funny!!


August: I was very busy in this month..for "TRAVELING".Doris's parents was having holiday in Sydney.I just joined with them.We went to many places like Hunter Valley and Three Sisters in Blue Mountain.


September: My heart just complicated this month.Just considered whether go back M'sia or not and at last,just decided to go back.I just backed to my lovely Ipoh at the end of September.Oh ya,this is the first time I got friend went Sydney there..haha^^


October: The most unhappy time in Ipoh.I think people who got connected with will know why.I was forced to go back Parit for helping 5 jiu jiu in fish stall because of xiao jiu jiu went to UK.No use for me to complain!!No one will care!!!


November: Just continue my selling fish life in Parit.My machi---Woon Yee has back from UK.Miss you so much..With her,I just got back some fun,at least can find someone to chat when I'm free.Not always boring there...


December: Finally the last month of 2007.I have many things to memorize this month,for example,duet with Daniel!!!This is the scene I even don't dare to have in dream.I don't care how many people not syok that time.My mind just full of excitement and nervous...


That's it.All the happy and unhappy things just passed...

Leave all the unhappiness at 2007 and Let the happiness keep continuing to 2008!!!

No comments: