Saturday, November 28, 2009

1st time having Photo Sticker in Sydney

Today's initial plan is to look for room.I have asked Doris to accompany me.We suddenly changed the route and kind of getting lost.I called to the auntie and see whether she can give me the more detail of direction however she just said her english is poor and don't know the street name.WTF?!We went so much wrong way today.At the end,we just canceled our plan.But anyway,thanks for accompany me ya~~~

After that,we went to City since Doris wanted to buy something back to M'sia.We just went [Y2K](not the Ipoh's Y2K o~) after going to Paddy's.We just chatted there lo.

Choc Blended+Grass Jelly

We can't think where we go for next.So we just went for dinner at [i-Taiwan].Before that,we saw a bunch of people walking towards Chinatown.I'm wondering what show they're having there.I just ordered some light meal since I still full with the Choc blended just now.When we walked pass my workplace,full of people there...better left the place as soon as possible.


When we passedby [Capitol Square],Doris suddenly think to having photo sticker.This is the 1st time I went to Capitol Square not for dolls...haha^^ We just walked around for long time only decided which machine.This is her 1st time having photo sticker.She get extremely excited.^^


When we go for 2nd time??!!^^

No comments: