Friday, November 27, 2009

Little touch

Perhaps people now watching too much drama/movie,they always let themselves fall into the characters inside and become impractical.People always envy the characters inside the drama/movie and request more in the real world.Last time I was like that also,but don't know since when I have changed.Maybe I understand that 'Drama is drama,reality is reality'.The me now will envy the characters sometimes but so fast and get back to the real world.Back to reality,at least to me,is GOOD!!!

Just because I can back to reality,therefore I won't request too high to the person/matter.Sometimes some no intention of the words/action can make me touch.Maybe others will think I am so 'pure-minded',can be so easy to feel touch.Actually I only understand,sometimes we not really need to like in the drama/movie,life should full of excitement.Even there's normal life also can feel happiness.And of course,sometimes still hope got some 'dramatic' matters can let the life become more interesting.Actually if can notice more details of life,it will still bring some surprises also....

No comments: