Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A memorable Date with co-workers

We have talked for a long time finally today can go out together.

At first we have planned singing k at 3pm but some people just misunderstood my sms and get the wrong time.But we still went to sing even only 3 of us.Got advantage for less people...at least can sing more la!Today my voice is not good cause of the effect of sore throat last few day.I suddenly notice that recently like saying go to sing k also will have sore throat.Weird! Something happened while we singing k.I only know is MY FAULT again after long time.Think to apologize to 'you' again here..I promise I will try not to be that again,ok?


We went to[Musashi Japanese Dining]to meet others.When we get there,we're so surprise to see Ivy being abnormal.Then we only knew that they went to bar while waiting us.She only drank 1 Bourbon Coke already drunk.Her behavior really make people 'scare' sometimes la...^^ I feel so lucky those around me just sleep directly when they get drunk and won't be too high like her.wahaha^^ Dear,I WON'T bring you to drink!!!^^

We felt so full that time so we just share a Bento set...


Today's dangerous:


After dinner,we went to [Passionflower Cafe] to eat dessert.Today really full.Still haven't digest the lunch then dinner time,and dessert again right after dinner.We just shared our ice-cream and chatted there.Then,we went for our k-time PART 2.This time have more people so less chance to hold the mic.But I still sang until totally 'VOICELESS' .Don't know how to work tomorrow now.^^ Oh ya,remember just now I said there's someone was high?She just reached another level---SLEEPING when we're in K room.We only woke her up when we wanna to leave.But still lucky that she reached home safely.

There is so hard got chance for us to have fun together.Hope our 'next time' won't be long...

(Still have photo in friend's phone.Will upload when I get it)

No comments: