Friday, November 20, 2009

Long time DON'T angry 1 people like now!

I think not only myself,those who know me long time won't deny that my temper is improved if compared last time during high school.I try not to care so much now to let myself relax.But today I really beh tahan already!SOMEONE is just TOTALLY IRRITATING ME!!!For those who've read my blog will know I really dislike an aunty in my workplace.I just think she is invisible along this time but today,when I just started working in stall,she suddenly PUSHED me away and doing business on my side.#%&^#@#%&!!!!What the hell she pushing me away!!No manner at all!!I really angry that time but I still can stop myself to quarrel with her.After a while,I went to ask people in charge about too many people standing at my side(4 people for 1 side of stall,too much).Then 1 of the new girl just arranged to help the rice roll side because Ivy will go back China next week.The new girl haven't learned all the things then the pk went to complain to the boss.I can't really listen every word from them but the boss suddenly said so loud:"What?!Can't again!!!3 people also CANNOT?!".There's 3 people standing my side.It's so obvious which 3 people they're mentioning.That time I get more angry!Although I knew the truth is not what I though,still feel angry lo....She really think herself so important lo...Now not for her to choose who,is who will agree to help her!!!If I was asked to help her,I DEFINITELY REFUSE!!!Who she think she is?!I won't care!The worst is I get fired but it doesn't matter!I still can survive if losing this job. At last,they just asked her niece to help her.Her niece even 'tissue,inside,outside' also don't know.Now I'm just waiting to see them die next week after Ivy has gone.Don't expect I will help them!!!It's NO WAY!!! The funny thing is when I get my paid after my work,boss told me that she has increased my paid and asked me don't tell others since she only increased mine.Although her reason is because I worked in stall,there's other reasons came on my mind lo.....

No comments: