Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nice to eat 'vinegar'!!!

Last night chatted with 'Teoh Mama',suddenly talked about 'Ginger and Pig Knuckle In Sweet Vinegar'(猪脚醋).Feel like wanna eat now!!Too bad I'm not in Ipoh,if not,I sure can eat that.I think it's around 7-8 years I have not eaten this.Last time so many cousins,average can eat once a year.But now no new baby at home,no chance to eat.Sometimes really miss the taste~~~

Today when I was on the way to train station.I suddenly saw there's a paper stated there has 'ginger and pig knuckle in sweet vinegar'.At first I think I saw the wrong word.That is the food not commonly can find it.I can't believe it's so coincident to let me find this.But that time I'm rushing time and no time for me to look at the second time.When I finished work,I just passedby again and finally confirmed that I see the right words...haha^^

The taste is so NICE~~~~It's almost 80% with my memory.Now I only know how happiness to eat what I think to eat.The only bad thing is there's very less vinegar.I wish they gave me more...haha^^


Additional:

OMG!!What happened to him?!Slept?or DIED with smile arh??^^

This lagi teruk..just feel like what we read from newspaper always...Neh...those who always line up and brought by cop...^^

(These photos only to make you laugh...Please don't make it serious!!!wahaha^^)

No comments: