Tuesday, November 24, 2009

RIP, Dai Yim Shang

Just knew a bad news that the main character of [Off Pedder]---Dai Yim Shang (Chan Hung Lieh) has passed away on 7.11pm due to heart attack.When I knew this,I feel very sad.He acted for over 40 years,how many audience watch his acting since small.Sometimes I will feel his voice is annoying or his character is so old-minded.But when I heard he has left us,still feel sad from the bottom heart.Especially when watched there showing around 1 minutes of memorable clip for him before the [Off Pedder] started today,my tears almost came out,feel like I have lost one of the important friends.I think this is so called 'the impact of drama',is it?!

Sometimes,human really get easy to break down.Someone maybe just joke in front of you,but already in different world in next minute.What he/she leave for us only full of memory.Sometimes,I really hope I will leave before all people that I know.People always said 'It's a happiness that can leave early,those who leave late only suffering the sadness alone'.I admit that I still not strong enough,cannot stand the 'loosing' feeling....

Click the picture and leave comment in TVB.com~~

Say goodbye to our Dai Yim Shang...R.I.P...And hope all people around you can stand tough~~~




No comments: