Sunday, November 22, 2009

Never feel HOT like now!!

These few days getter hotter here.Just like normal summer weather.But today is SUPER DUPER HOT!!!!Today checked the weather online only knew that today's highest is 43°C!!!The average temperature also around 30°C.OMG!!!For me who never 'enjoy' summertime here,totally TORTURING!!!You all in M'sia stop complaining how hot is there to me.Once you having same experience like me,you'll know how lucky you are in M'sia.My room still feel ok cause I still have fan.But when I stepped out from my house,oh gosh,feel like dying!!I only feel like I am staying inside operating oven.The hot wind just make me feel worse.I really can feel the desert weather now.Now only November,I can't imagine how I gonna tahan through the summer here...Really feel M'sia better,although it's hot through the year but at least not hot like here.Some more,every house there must have aircond now.Haih!!!Feel like wanna go back my lovely M'sia lo....

No comments: