Wednesday, November 04, 2009

No one will 'CONTROL' Me AGAIN for the next 14 days

Why I say like that leh?!It's because my landlords went overseas already!They went to NZ today and back on 18/11.So,now Teng Teng and I are the 'KINGs' in house lo!!!^^ But actually I am little bit angry when talked about this la...Last night they suddenly asked me out and asked me not to do something(I won't tell here).Their last few words just make me angry the most..."You need to take care of our(here 'our' only mean 'themselves') house's safety!" Phew!!!Now who don't care of the safety?!Who don't lock the balcony door EVERYTIME when out?!Who even don't close the main door many times(Listen!It's don't 'CLOSE',not don't 'LOCK')?!Everytime no matter I at home alone or go out,I will make sure the balcony door is locked and the main door is double-locked!Sometimes really feel not happy staying here.They will just suspect me first when every not-good thing happened.But I can say it loud here...I am the cleanest and care the safety most in this house!Cis!I wont's care them already...I just 'o o o' to them but listen or not,still need to see my mood!!!!wahaha^^

Now have to plan see what can do within these 14 days lo...Actually,not only me exciting...'they' also planning secretly already....^^

"Yeah!We can ask our 'siblings' having party in these 14 days lo...."

**********************************************************************************

Just post some random pictures here:

5-year-old Yeen:"Daddy,can you buy this for me?!It's nicer than the adult's laptop and it's with the mouse also!!"


If you think it's just a bag,you are wrong...(link with next photo)

It's a cosmetic bag!!!


This is the cosmetic box which particularly for kids..(Link with next photo)

Cis!It's more pro and complete than last time when I learned in beauty course!The price..more expensive la...of course (A$100+++)


If let 'someone' see this,sure she can't tahan!!!(Nah...Don't ask me buy...too expensive for me)


Little Witch and Little Vampire came out on Halloween!!


Last photo...Heng!!!
Help!'Someone' 'tortured' me!!!(I got prove here!!!'You' cannot deny already!!!Wahaha^^)