Monday, December 14, 2009

Cheated Phone Call Finally happened in Sydney!!!

This morning, `Kao Fu ' (my landlord) received a call,he heard a child's voice seeking for help, then he just shouted his grandson's name, then turned to a man's sound and told him that his grandson is in their hand. I just stayed in room and listened what 'kao fu' saying to them. Honestly, I almost 100% sure is CHEATING PHONE CALL.Just spend some time to think,their grandson still in Beijing, where got kidnapper so stupid, and not calling to the child's parents who also in Beijing and call the child's grandfather grandmother who are in Sydney. I attempted to go out and told them my thought, they just stopped me as I opened my door. I just closed my door and stayed in room lo.I heard they went out so fast to find friend to borrow money.I just don't want to do anything.Sometimes,no good revenge after doing good thing.So don't say I am 'blood-less'.I can't do anything if they're not listening.After some times they only back and told me whole story.They met their friend and asked their friend to call their daughter who is in Beijing.Then they only confirmed that it's a CHEATING CALL.Their grandson at that time still in school.I heard that recently Sydney had few similar cheating call case, those Sydney's Parent should pay attention on this!!!!

No comments: