Thursday, December 17, 2009

New phone Again!

I really have no idea what luck I have recently.Almost all my electricity appliances broken.I washing clothes Sunday night.Usually I will throw the clothes to washing machine 1 by 1 to check whether got thing inside pocket.But that day I just threw all the clothes to wash.When I took out the clothes after washing,so surprise to see my handphone's crystal case.Then I only know that my handphone just swam 46 minutes in the washing machine!!!And of course it's broken.I just tried to let it dry,use hair dryer to blow it.Sometimes it still can function but after a while,off itself again.Today I just left some hope to take it to the repair store.After 1 hour when I went the guy just said 'TOO MUCH WATER'!!!I totally gave up.Then I just shopped around Market City and Capitol Square,then Market City again to look for new phone.I want to find a phone which have Chinese inside(Sydney's phone mostly don't have Chinese).The funny thing is,same model phone,the guy in Capitol Square said it doesn't have Chinese but they can help me install Chinese to it for $40.But then when I asked in Market City,the guy told me that there's Chinese with the original phone.So what?!Is the guy in Capitol Square just to earn me more?!At last,of course I bought the phone in Market City.The only 'disadvantage' of my new phone is ---PINK is the only colour.So,not the Tze Yeen you've known changing,is just I don't have any choice.Huiyo,now change new phone every year,sound like very rich now...
A$199 for the phone package attached with sim card,some more got cosmetic free gift...

1 comment:

Laura Hii said...

i love the pink one!