Friday, December 11, 2009

Waiting for my 'SURPRISE'!!


This is what 'SURPRISE' I'm talking about.I pretty sure that it's not the 'SURPRISE' that came in your mind lo...When I took out these during break time,everyone came to ask whether I am giving 'invitation card'. Aiya,I denied few times they only believe me.Who ask the x'mas envelope is RED and make people misunderstand?!All my lovely friends,don't worry.I'm sure that I will give the 'invitation card',but not this time.If that time I really give you 'invitation card',be sure NOT TO RUN AWAY ya...hahahahahahahahahaha

Obviously only can find these Christmas card in AUSSIE!!!!

Last few days not in good mood,so just write some cards to spend the time...

Hmmmm...This is for......

See who is the 'LUCKIES' one...

Friends,due to $$$ matter,I'm not able to send to EVERYONE of YOU..So,if you don't receive it,don't angry...My Christmas wish still there for you...

No comments: