Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy day today~~~

Everyone getting excited here...We all have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas.So we just think to celebrate earlier.We have suggested we can have some special thing and pretty ourselves.Frankly speaking,I quite expected today arrives...

Get ready at the afternoon and heading to workplace.There's a Christmas party there at 3pm.Last few years I already back to M'sia on these days.They stated there:'Got register,got angpao;No register,no angpao'.Of course I have registered.I was late when I reached there but luckily the party also started late since there's some issues.Not much food provided there but luckily still full la...When the exchange present session,the atmosphere is getting hot.I never believe that I have the luck.I just get A$10.When the major prize session,I was lucky and got the chance to go up to open the safebox however I chose the wrong number.I just missed A$500!!!!Cis!!!

Purposely closed 2 hours just for the party...

The presents that day~~~

Food...(there's pizza and KFC that not in the photo)


Is it look like the 'bride' hosting?!haha

Which is the luky number?!

The Lucky winner on that day...(seriously I don't know him)

Fresh Mango Cake

The group photo(I'm wondering why I don't know they are taking photo)


The present I get that day

When the party's over,Michael,Cindy,Thomson and I went to walk around because we have dinner together.We all just followed our promise,we all wore pretty.'Someone' just wore T-shirt when 'he' first appearance that day.Honestly,I was not happy on that moment.But when 'he' appeared again,'he' changed 'his' look.Sometimes I don't say it out,but just be honest here,'he' looks smart!!!^^ (I know 'you' will see this here,but don't be touch o~~~)

Our theme today is to celebrate Michael and Cindy's 2nd Marriage Anniversary.We purposely chose a nice atmosphere restaurant---[The Meat & Wine Co.].The food taste not bad but I really unhappy on their service.After dinner,we just went [GreenBox Plus] to continue.Michael's friends just came to join us.We have great fun today.When is the NEXT time?



Among the photos,I like this the most!!!

Not yet end for today...I only know that there's a 'SURPRISE' waiting for me.'Someone' just give me Christmas present undirectly.When I unwrapped it,it's a PINK PIG MOBILE ACCESSORY! Yes baby,thanks for 'ur surprise'.Sorry for 'your' Christmas present.Will give you late...Love ya~~~('You' can go vomit again lo...hehe)





What?!'You' use the safety pin?!

PINK phone+PINK mobile accesory!Don't misunderstand.I'm still the TZE YEEN you know!!!

No comments: