Sunday, December 13, 2009

Journey Looking for Christmas trees

I have planned to look all Christmas trees in Sydney since I decided to not going back this year.But is easy to say,still need to consider some issue to doing that.

Today got chance and decided went around City.(These 2 days no train because of trackwork.Today I even didn't buy ticket to go on bus...hehe) We just walked around City.Honestly,I don't feel there's full of Christmas atmosphere in Sydney.Sometimes I think even KL's Christmas decorations is better than here.

Got people helped to take photo,of course took together la...

Heard this is the most SPECIAL in Sydney this year:

Day time(Not much special)

Night Time(The 'painting' on the wall actually is LIGHTING EFFECT..the picture will change)

When we feel hungry,we just went Ichi-ban Boshi for dinner.If no one recommended,I think we won't walk so far to this.The food here not bad and price also reasonable.


Kimuchi Ramen

The spoon is quite special...

After 'recharging',we just continued our Christmas tree journey...

---QVB---





"Hah....I still can capture you...."

---Martin Place---





Small Kid and 'OLD' Kid...^^

Even got Christmas decoration in Free Shuttle Bus(Does it look like our CNY decoration?!haha)

We surprisingly found this during our 'journey':

Are you 'SUPER DRY'?!wahaha^^

No comments: