Monday, December 07, 2009

Words I wanna to Say

Everytime when there's so much thing in heart,but don't which button should I press first.Is this good? Or bad? Pessimistic,this is the side that not much people will know.Maybe a minor matter but I will think nonsense and make it big.'The Day' is around the corner,seems like there's no way to ignore it.It's still exist even no one talk about it.I have think many many regarded this.I admit that both of us need some time to get used of it.I don't dare to think will I feel suffering,will I feel lonely,will I think nonsense when 'the day' arrive.What I know is,I will still choose to accept this.Although I don't know will I regret then.'You' always said 'you' need some time to think.For 'you',I always force 'you' at the wrong time,but I already said that I just wanna know 'your' thought.Maybe I can guess what's the 'worst plan' 'you' mean is,but I can't confirm if 'you' don't tell me.It's a torturing for me,don't 'you' understand?If 'you' ask for my opinion,I just think we won't reach the 'worst situation' that 'you' thought.When 'you' have to sacrifice something for the decision 'you' have made,we still need to accept even how we not willing to.But,we need to remember that there's still have 'COMPROMISE'!If 'your' 'worst plan' is to 'give up',I'm not wish to but I'll still accept it because I know there's not bad that we thought,at least I still think like that in this moment.I already learning not to pessimistic,how about 'you' ?!

No comments: