Saturday, December 26, 2009

Crazy CROWD in Boxing Day

Wah!!!!This is 1st time I have experienced BOXING DAY in Sydney and finally know how's crazy here.I think not much people in M'sia know what is BOXING DAY.I am one of them.If you wanna know it,just search it online la...^^ I only know the Christmas here is like our CNY.All shops are closed(except some of the Chinese shops) and people just have 'reunion dinner' at home.There's very few people walking on the street.And the Boxing Day(26/12),most of the shops just start earlier than usual and having 'huge sale'!!(said is HUGE,but I really don't feel how HUGE it is lo...) For experiencing how crazy the Australians are,I just went shopping with Yazi today.When we reached the shopping area in Town Hall,just full of people.Hard to find a space in stores.Some shops even got GUARDS standing at the entrance and let a certain number of customers go in.There's a queue in most of the shop,especially Myer!!We need to queue for the ESCALATORS!!!!And it's not the short queue lo!!!OMG!!!Maybe I don't notice the usual price,I really don't feel there's a huge discount on that day.But I stilll 'brought' a DRESS back la!!!wahaha^^

Inside QVB(Very blur)

Inside Myer

Queuing....just for ESCALATOR!!!


Even there's crowd on the street!!!

No comments: