Saturday, December 05, 2009

Miracle?!

Yesterday not really happy except for the [TVB awards].Yesterday I found that the box that I usually keep my mp5 has lost.I can't believe that when I found that.Then I can't on my mp5 when I'm waiting for train after work.Don't know is it mad on me to lost its 'home'?!That time I almost crying out.Mp5 can't on,no seat on train(already 11++pm that time),some more is SLOW train!!!Just like all the bad thing happened on me!!!MAD!!!

When I went out with Doris for dinner,I suddenly saw a familiar thing 'lying' on the car park that I usually passby.OMG!!!It's my MP5's 'home'!!Maybe I dropped accidentally while I rushing to work yesterday.I decided to take it home even it's so dirty.Now I only hope my mp5 can become normal after I get its 'home' back...

It's miracle loh!!!

No comments: