Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally It's just turning GOOD...


Heart break,this is the ONLY feeling I have in these few days.I tried to turn off all my phones,appeared offline in all social network.I just don't want to let anyone to disturb.I really scared to hear any concern from my friends and family.No one can understand how hurt I am.I tried so hard to adjust my feeling,my life.But unbelievable is,I still going out for movie with 'him'.I just want to see myself whether can face 'him' with other way.When we both silent,I just make a paper crane.People always say that:Paper crane represent Peace,Hope.I don't know what's in my mind that time.I just suddenly made it when I saw the serviette.We just played with the paper crane.Feel like we just wanna tell each other through the paper crane.However,I just threw the crane in the dustbin when we left.What are 'you' thinking when 'you' saw me throwing it?

But finally it's a turning point when we chatting msn after home.Our story can fight with the drama already but I just hope it's a HAPPY ENDING in the end.I don't know how hard is our journey.I only know that if we both can compromise to walk together,there's always a solution.I won't ask everyday is SUNNY,but at least don't make it always RAINY!I have suffered enough of this heart break feeling!!!Don't let me have this feeling again,ok?!

(TO all my friends,sorry to make you worry about me.I'm OK now...)

No comments: