Friday, December 04, 2009

Year 2009= Year of [Rosy Business]

Today the MOST EXCITED is [TVB awards 2009].Although it's not related to us,we still very concern of it,just like the artists is our friends & family.^^

At first I think I can wait until got seed to d/l,but when I read the entertainment news online,it's just keep updating the latest result.'Someone' also sat in front of television once he reached home and updated me the latest result.Then I just can't wait anymore and tried to d/l the software that can watch tv online.Although the line is not so good but I still know whose the winners.The complete version...just wait I d/l then...

This year is the most acceptable result for all of us.Although there's still some 'out of expectation',still feel happy on the result.Congratulations for Wayne Lai (the best actor) ,Sheren Tang (the best actress),Michael Tse (the best supporting actor),Susan Tse (the best supporting actress)!!![Rosy Business] get almost all the titles !!!Year 2009= Year of [Rosy Business]!!!!^^

The Best artists this year!!!

The best supporting artists!!!

So excited!!

I like this costume...feel not sexy but attractive!!!

No comments: