Saturday, December 12, 2009

Glad to meet an Old Friend

So happy today.Met Shin Sar in City this evening.It's not always got friend from M'sia come traveling here.She is my 1st PINKIES friend and few years didn't see each other.^^ We (there's another friend of her) just chatted in Room 27.Although it's just 1,2 hours,we still enjoyed gathering together,right?!


We just sent Shin Sar back to her accommodation.I went Star City with 'someone' and his friends.Don't wanna talk about this time Star City's trip.^^ We walked to Central Station.When we passed Darling Harbour,the Christmas tree there not bad actually.I saw the Christmas tree last few years but this is the first time I saw this at night.Since I decided to celebrate Christmas here,of course can't miss out all the Christmas decorations here...


Not ALWAYS can see these:

Have you seen so MUCH bubbles floating in the sky?!

Don't know who is the 'entertainer' to make bubbles filled the whole river...

No comments: